Visual Encyclopedia

Music

More posts about this topic

Ad

This is pretty awesome if you ask me.

Contributed by Henry Moreno

I know this is a cleeshay but i really do need this money for college, im not saying that i am better than any of you but please as honest as i can be my family will not be able to fully support me , i need this money in-order to be the man that saved his land(Africa) i want to pursue law so that i may fight any injustice that has come across the children who cannot eat , the women whose womanhood have been riddled by force and sexual harassment please help me change my land!

Contributed by Samuel Prempeh

The most fascinating thing about morrissey was the fact that his sexuality is such a big question ? Is he gay is he straight many believe he is a asexual who cannot force the fact that he wants a woman but he cant hes body cannot physically please her , o wait this song is about aliens our is it!

this song is so complex its intoxicating its speaking about the Vietnam war and how we as society could not and didn't know they evils our men were participating in there , but as a solider it was real the smell of death wasn't on a newspaper but on their tongues ,minds and hear. IT HAPPENING DO U TASTE IT!

Drumline can even make music and rev up a crowd

Contributed by Christopher Lee Nam

A Group that inspire me to become a great musician I hope to be as good as them some day

My Best Friend playing the drums watching him makes me want to become a great musician and reason why I want to acheive and be able to be a Music Ed. Major in college

Good Music R.I.P MJ

Contributed by Xavier Hicks

Even though the title of the song says "let's talk about sex" there is a message behind it

Contributed by Xavier Hicks

If Pi was a song, for all you math and music nerds out there.

Contributed by Karthik Chandrasekar