Visual Encyclopedia

Music

More posts about this topic

Ad

Michael Jackson - Thrillers This is till one of the best videos ever!

Contributed by Akiel Hunte

Drake (feat. J. Cole) - Jodeci Freestyle

Drake - The Motion

This is why I love music.

There has been a battle lately to whether the music today is actually even music. Some people that I know tell me that rap and hip-hop isn't music but that it is separate and an entity itself. I prefer to call anything music from screamo to the rat pack but that is only because of the musicality that it takes to make those songs. I will say however, that all of these songs being music doesn't mean that all songs are not categorized in sub categories of music, it just means we create music to express ourselves in our form of our ethinc background

Contributed by Gwen Crosby-Dryer

My music defines me. I eat, sleep, and breathe the music that I love. Music has no boundaries and no judgments.

Contributed by Sarah Hamatake

Music is very exciting to listen to,it"s like a movie thriller of life itself.As you can see or hear,Snakes & People function just alike.Music control the Brain & the Nerves of the Human Body.

Contributed by Jason Roubsouay

Started from the Bottom now we here.

Contributed by Georgy Marrero Haché

Can we run out of Music?! it there a possibility one day that we will no longer be able to create new music because it has all been imagined before?!! Check it out!

Contributed by Emmy McNeely

All throughout history, music has been changing drastically from ages to ages. Music is a sense of relaxation for some people but for others it's their life story. I don't really listen to her but Taylor Swift uses all her past relationships to make music for "our" entertainment. Yet other artists like Carrie Underwood writes from the soul. Music brings people close to the artist or it makes the realize who they really are.

Contributed by Avalon Rose