Visual Encyclopedia

Music

More posts about this topic

Ad

TEDx

Contributed by Lois Tan

Will we ever run out of music?

Contributed by Lois Tan

John Mayer - Wildfire His new song which I think is pretty wicked. This is for all kinds of music loving types. Just check it out!

Contributed by Kelsey Maple Syrup

How to Quickly Write Better Chord Progressions

Contributed by Keri Potter

This is my music tattoo. The writing around it says, "In the beginning was not a word, but a chirrup."

Music on a soundboard of sorts? Not sure but really cool.

Contributed by Jordan Stiggers

Diamonds/Adorn Mash Up - Travis Garland

Contributed by Jordan Stiggers

"Sympunny" combines names of artists and names of instruments. And most importantly, they sound good doing it.

"Nightswimming" by R.E.M. A fantastic piece of art, in which everyone should listen to. It is a very overlooked song, and relatively old, so most of today's generation will not listen to it. It is not your typical "old-time" music as it came out in the 90's. Many people will say that this is the best song ever written, including Coldplay's Chris Martin.

Contributed by Renee Cox

I absolutely love NoiseTrade. It is a free site where you can download tracks or albums from hundreds of different artists, and you have the choice to "tip" them for their music (by donating a dollar or two) or you can share that you've downloaded the track on sites such as Twitter or Facebook. NoiseTrade also gives great recommendations for less well-known bands based on the bands that you already like. I highly recommend this!

Contributed by Jaimee LaTorra