Visual Encyclopedia

Music

More posts about this topic

Ad

Coke bottles and a cello - one of the most amazing and original covers I have ever heard!!!!!

Contributed by Katie Roche

One really amazing, talented choir

Contributed by Darren Kwan

If your mom trusts you, you may try this at home.

Contributed by Grace Li-Haug

This is amazing to see where they filmed... The music is absolutely beautiful...

Contributed by Jamie Caron

Music made by making notes out of the positions of birds on five cables. Pretty spiffy.

Contributed by Keri Potter

this is one of the best ways I can show you the history of music

Contributed by Cynthia Michelle Beltrán

Why does this song make me feel like run without a care? So addicting!!

Contributed by Aliyah Moody

A collection of music videos. You can search by artist or just pick a genre and it will give you some options. Although you can search for music videos on YouTube, this site will allow you to search for videos and avoid things like amateur covers or videos that have a similar title but are irrelevant to what you are looking for.

Contributed by Keri Potter

You have never heard the National Anthem sung so beautifully. None of them older than 8 years old. These girls are amazing. Tissues may have to be used. Whitney Houston use to be my favorite but I think I just found a new!

Contributed by Tiffany N Donavon

This video is on my favourite's list on my YouTube account. It's basically a medley compilation of a plethora of soukous-ndombolo songs from the Congo. I hope you enjoy it! Just listen to the music and you will forget how long it is. :)

Contributed by Iklishi Udie