Visual Encyclopedia

Music

More posts about this topic

Ad

I love this

Contributed by Cassandra Lee Rodriguez

A perfect mixture of music, dance, violin and dub step.

Contributed by Adina Whitaker

I'm just posting this, go to or not. This is more of an advertisement attempt than any thing else. I think this a great and free website to express yourself musically. It has some excellent young composers and arrangements of a lot of your favorite songs. If your favorite isn't there, you can be the one to write and even put your own mix to. There is also the premium version which on $50 a year. Very affordable, and uses quality instruments and less limits.This site is still relatively, and it is no Finale or Sibelius, but it is a phenomenal site for aspiring composers to get a free start on their future career!

Contributed by Joseph Perry

This is an arrangement of "I Gotta' Feelin'" by user TheyCallMeTiZ. Noteflight is a great website for anyone interested in writing arrangements, using it for theory, or even writing their very own songs. This arrange is at the top of the charts of Noteflight and has been for years. Nobody has gotten above it yet. Click the link and judge for yourself.

This is an arrangement of "I Gotta' Feelin'" by user TheyCallMeTiZ. Noteflight is a great website for anyone interested in writing arrangements, using it for theory, or even writing their very own songs. This arrange is at the top of the charts of Noteflight and has been for years. Nobody has gotten above it yet. Click the link and judge for yourself.

His smile just brightens up my day

Contributed by Eunice Lee

This is absolutely amazing

Contributed by Eunice Lee

This is a scene from Pitch Perfect "Just the Way You Are" remix. I thought this particular scene reflects that music doesn't come from instruments alone, but from vocals as well. The way the girls voices blended in so perfectly and beautifully reveals how music can be presented in all aspects. I thought this video presents and defines what music is, how its formed, the results, and that music comes from all sorts of pitches and sounds.

Contributed by Laura Gonzalez

This is definitely one of my favorite Christian songs. It is a modern hymn by Brandon Sharp and Zach Norman (an older style of song and verse with an infusion of new life). For more about it go to www.redtiemusic.com!

Audio Link

Contributed by Christine Ruff

This is a symphony that works on music for theatrics such as movie trailers and music used in the movies. They have made pieces for movies like; Real Steel, Star Trek, and many others. They did a live premier in Los Angeles, California at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. The two main composers are Thomas Bergersen and Nick Phoenix. They use a unique and modern form of music combining traditional symphonic music with modern to create a unique sound.

Contributed by Carlos Ogas