Visual Encyclopedia

Music

More posts about this topic

Ad

Chili Con Carne is an amazing song that I hold dear to my heart. It was the first song we learned my Senior year in our girls acapella Vocal Jazz group at school. We had to work so hard to get it ready for our first performance, and it was one of the most difficult and entertaining pieces we ever learned. And it's so fun and catchy!!

Contributed by Griffyn Jaye

The Swingle Singers are an amazing a-cappella group (meaning that they don't use any instruments or anything else except their voices to make music) that my vocal jazz ensemble is going to go see in April.

Contributed by Hayley Justine Abernathy

Beautiful African version, also, that little girl is no Idina, but she isn't too terribly far away either

Contributed by Joseph Perry

"Dollhouse" by Melanie Martinez. This is basically about how plastic a family can be. A family can be picture perfect, or doll like, on the outside but a total wreck through the curtains.

Amazing Radioactive cover by a solo viola consort

My favorite band

Contributed by Abdallah Abozekry

It is a song with a powerful music video, not only does it address the fake-ness of performers in videos but of people in social media in general.

Contributed by Thuy-Mi Le

For those of you who think she can't sing. She's no Whitney Houston, but she can sing. "Friday" was one mistake, and wasn't her fault. Blame Arc Music factory for that, and listen to what she really sounds like without bias!

She has a beautiful voice. This would probably considered LGBT as well considering when the chick was 11 she was a dude. She's still pretty though, so no hate

That voice, thoh!