Visual Encyclopedia

Music

More posts about this topic

Ad

It's a video divided into two part's, this is the first part. The video talks about on how to work on attaining the altissimo range on the saxophone.

Contributed by Garrett Williams

This is a video that I made with a friend. I strongly believe that we are all creative. We may have different things that we like to create, but we are all children of God who is the most creative being in the universe. Some people create friendships, some memories, some policies, some music, some art. Whatever it is you create, enjoy it and share it. Connected with this post: My website is www.kysonkidd.com I make music to lift people up. I want to make life better using my creativity in music.

Contributed by Kyson Kidd

Music effects you in ways you may not understand Watch this video on music!!!

Contributed by Sarah Minehart

Lindsey Stirling plays beautifully, and she's very creative.

Contributed by Joseph Perry

It's a beautiful piano solo. Any aspiring pianist want to go onto noteflight and become the next Beethoven?

This guy may not have the highest range, but he does have quite the range. His range is about low tenor to low alto probably? I don't know, I'm not a singer.

What does it sound like when you turn a tree's inner rings into a record and can hear its life? Find out here!

Contributed by Blake Harris

This one goes out to all the beautiful people out there! I love you all and remember to always be safe in the pit!

Contributed by Miguel Quintero

Did you know that Neutral Milk Hotel's beloved "In The Aeroplane Over The Sea" influenced some of your favorite artist's most recent work such as Arcade Fire, Bon Iver, Beirut, The Decemberists and Franz Ferdinand. Although they are slowly becoming a household name, the respect due to the massive wave of inspiration caused by their work has yet to be honored.

Contributed by Miguel Quintero

Christina Aguilera's "Say Something" as song by Pentatonix