Visual Encyclopedia

Music

More posts about this topic

Ad

Verse1 you might be lost, tired of being all alone might be stuck, so far away from home always looking up to the sky asking the stars...why is this the way things are meant to be feel like you're drowning so suddenly looking for an escape something before you break Chorus just look into my eyes I can take you away from all of this crap you can live another day just take my hand I promise not to let go again just follow me into the light

Contributed by Katelynn Laird

These guys make a great Mashup of the popular song Let It Go, with the classical styling of Antonio Vivaldi. The songs they arrange are absolutely amazing and you can see just how much fun they have playing this music! If you haven't heard any of their stuff before I highly recommend looking into them.

Contributed by Greg Auld

"The joy of life is the music in our heart." - Unknown

Contributed by Gina Zavorka

These are five easy to do solutions to finally figuring out what that song is that's been stuck in your head.

Contributed by Douglas Westphal

This is now officially my song for summer!!!

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

This songs makes me think of summer nights

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros will forever be one of the greatest bands!

Contributed by Sesily Monday

Being versitile in music is so important! Being able to channel in the classics along with modern makes for a great video! There is no hiding how talented this guy is! He takes Dark Horse to a whole new level!

Contributed by Sesily Monday

It's a video divided into two part's, this is the first part (for real this time). The video talks about on how to work on attaining the altissimo range on the saxophone.

Contributed by Garrett Williams