Visual Encyclopedia

Multiple sclerosis

More posts about this topic

Ad

A FEW HOURS LEFT (ends October 5th)

FREE for the Kindle on Amazon until the 5th: tinyurl.com My book, “It’s Not as Bad as it Sounds (my life with MS & Fibro)” ; My life (so far) with these “invisible conditions” and ways I have found that make my life better/acceptable despite them

Contributed by Yvonne Decelis

Tittle: It's Not as Bad as it Sounds (my life with MS & Fibro) My life (so far) with these “invisible conditions” and ways I have found that make my life better/acceptable despite them

Thrill Ride, a poem by Yvonne Decelis

It's a slow rollercoaster Every day I feel my brain peel away Now... Layer by layer Piece by piece It’s much smaller Now... Than it was Fifteen years ago Everything is A little harder to do Now… Than it was Ten years ago Five years ago Yesterday This morning Now...

FREE chapters from my book It's Not as Bad as it Sounds (my life with MS & Fibro)

Read some of my (1st draft) book, It's Not as Bad as it Sounds (my life with MS & Fibro)"

From my book, It's Not as Bad as it Sounds (my life with MS & Fibro)...

The past and how it affects us (i.e., do our pasts lead to future health problems?)

From my book, It's Not as Bad as it Sounds (my life with MS & Fibro)...

Why I try my best to avoid Internet and/or online "Nay-Sayers"

Free looks at some of the unedited sections (Hubpages is where I began the draft for my book. I want to make it as available to people as possible so this is a totally free service.)

On MSnewsChannel now

2 (out of 5) stories coming to www.MsnewChannel.com tonight at midnight (12AM WED a.m.): • Findings may help develop biomarkers to identify HIV patients at risk of dementia • Validity of Maximal Exercise Testing in People With Multiple Sclerosis and Low to Moderate Levels of Disability