More posts about this topic

Ad

The Backyard Sessions: "Lilac Wine"

Contributed by Darby Oliver

The Backyard Sessions: "Look What They've Done to My Song"

Contributed by Darby Oliver

I miss the old Miley Cyrus.

Contributed by Hugh Bang

Did Miley Cyrus accessorize with Black culture? I think she didn't mean to, but unfortunately did. Blackness isn't something I can put on, then take off. Blackness is more than "twerking" and being "rachet." Blackness is strength, resilience, femininity, intelligence, love, family, sisterhood, brotherhood, business skills, loyalty, and power.

Contributed by Empriś Durden

She should be proud of her new video. She did something daring and unique.

10 facts about Miley Cyrus... pretty interesting.

A slightly patronizing review of Miley's new music video, We Can't Stop. Tsk tsk. more evidence of closemindedness.

I do not understand why so many people criticize Miley Cyrus for being true to herself, in her words. Her short haircut and new style are unique, fresh, and interesting. She's older than 18. She has the legal freedom to express herself in whatever way she wants, and not to be bound by other's expectations. Although it may not be appealing to some, there's no reason to be nasty in criticizing the young woman. Even if she does show some skin, that doesn't make her a less valuable human being. People need to revamp their mindsets.

I absolutely love Miley Cyrus. She does what she wants even though it might have some consequences. Her voice sounds like an angel. She's just beautiful!

Contributed by Avalon Rose

who owns my heart

Contributed by Samantha Donaldson