Visual Encyclopedia

Miley Cyrus

More posts about this topic

Ad

She's amazing! So gorgeous!

Contributed by Nathalia Castro

Flashback to childhood, when Miley was on Disney channel. This is the song that you always knew your show was on.

Contributed by Courtney Schlup

Think you've seen everything? After Miley's huge twerking surprise, the news went viral. Check out this video for an update!

Contributed by Megan Barnes

Miley covers "Hey Ya" by Outkast and features it in the lineup on the Bangerz Tour.

Contributed by Darby Oliver

Love how she says that she is no longer scared of things in life but then out of no where Ellen scares her to prove a point. We are all humans and we all get scared :) I loved this and laughed so hard. Hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did.

Contributed by Lizi Yogi

Wreck the Halls

A bit late but still fun. Do you ever find yourself thinking "Man there is a strong lack of Miley Cyrus in my life"? Well boy do I have something for you. Simply print this image, cut out the cute mini Mileys, and attach them to your favorite ball ornaments for your very own Miley wrecking ball. Oh the fun!

Contributed by Kelsey Tomlinson

Released in late 2008, Miley records this song and video while still performing under Disney.

Released in 2009, Miley sings this song while still working under Disney.

Released in 2007, this is an older video of Miley Cyrus while she was still working under Disney.

Released in 2008, Miley sings about the love-hate parts of a relationship. Powered by Vevo.