Visual Encyclopedia

Lyrics

More posts about this topic

Ad

So here it is, babe. I hope you enjoy, reminisce, be happy, think about the kisses and the joy. But there were those other moments too, the times that were cloudy and grey. Bad. But you taught me that was life. May love ever protect you, may peace come into your life. Always think of me the way I was. Ha, I was your baby. This is what you wanted. Here, dear, here it is. Here, my dear, here it is. www.oldielyrics.com

Contributed by Atrice Alexis

[Chorus] Free to live Free to laugh Free to soar Free to shine Free to give Free to love Free enough to fly www.azlyrics.com

Verse 2 Off in the back country of Brazil, I met a young brotha that made me feel that, that i could accomplish anything. Ya see just like me he wanted to sing He had, NO windows and NO doors, he lived a simple life and was extremely poor. On top of all that he had no eye sight, but that didnt keep him from seeing the light he said, Whats it like in the USAaaaa, and all I did was complain. He said, living here is paradise, he taught me paradise is in your mind,you know that .... (Chorus) There's hope. It doesn't cost a thing to smile, you dont have to pay to laugh, you better thank God for that. www.lyricsmania.com

Verse 2] Okay. Respect is in the heart. So that's where I'm gonna start. And a lot of heart patients don't make it. Now hey kids Plural I graduated 'Cause you could get through anything if Magic made it. And that was called recycling Or re-reciting Something 'cause you just like it So you say it just like it. Some say its biting But I say its enlightening Besides Dr. Kanye West is one of the brightest. And Dr. Swizz can stitch your track up the tightest. And Dr. Jeezy can fix your back up the nicest. Authritist in my hand from writing. But I'm a doctor they don't understand my writing. So I stop writing. Now I'm like lighting. And you ain't Vince Young so don't clash with the Titans. Fast and exciting. My passion is frighting. Now let me put some more Vocab in your I.V. Here take this Vicatin Like it and love it And confidence has no budget so pay me no mind I don't walk like I talk it 'cause I'm running I don't do it 'cause I done it and I'm in the emergency punnet. www.azlyrics.com

Mary: I chose a road of passion and pain Sacrificed too much and waited in vain Gave up my power ceased being queen Addicted to love like the drugs of a fiend Chorus: I used to love him but now I don't I used to love him but now I don't Lauryn & Mary: Father you saved me and showed me that life Was much more than being some foolish man's wife Showed me that love was respect and devotion Greater than planets deeper than oceans My soul was weary but now it's replenished Content because that part of my life is finished I see him sometimes and the look in his eye Is one of a man whose lost treasures untold But my heart is gold I took back my soul And totally let my creator control The life which was his to begin with

[Jay-Z: Verse] Motherfuckers say that I'm foolish, I only talk about jewels(bling bling) Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it? See, I'm influenced by the ghetto you ruined That same dude you gave nothing, I made something doing What I do, through and through and I gave you the news with a twist it's just his ghetto point of view The renegade you been afraid I penetrate pop culture, bring 'em a lot closer to the block where they pop toasters, and they live with their mums [Eminem: Verse] Now who's the king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics? Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics? Using his music to steer it sharing his views and his merits But there's a huge interference, they're saying, "You shouldn't hear it." Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish But I'm debated, disputed, hated and viewed in America as a motherfucking drug addict like you didn't experiment? Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrassed And I got nothing to do but make you look stupid as parents You fucking do-gooders - too bad you couldn't DO-GOOD at marriage! And do you have any clue what I had to do to get here I don't think you do so stay tuned and keep your ears glued to the stereo Cause here we go, he's {Jigga durra Jigga da chk Jigga} And I'm the sinister, Mr. Kiss-My-Ass it's just the.. www.azlyrics.com

[Verse 1:] If I had twenty million dollars in a vault somewhere baby, it wouldn't matter anyway Cause the doctor told me that I'm dying slowly So I guess I got to love you while I'm here baby Did you know the news said the sky is falling, the globe is warming my country warring, leaders are lying, time is running no where to go [Hook:] I know we just met but baby could u love me quickly, quickly I.....want you to love me like you know the world is about to end baby, quickly

www.azlyrics.com A place to find lyrics to almost any song

Contributed by Cassie Leyba