Visual Encyclopedia

Lyrics

More posts about this topic

Ad

The storm is coming but I don't mind People are dying, I close my blinds All that I know is I'm breathing now I want to change the world, instead I sleep I want to believe in more than you and me But all that I know is I'm breathing All I can do is keep breathing All we can do is keep breathing now Now, now, now www.metrolyrics.com

Contributed by Atrice Alexis

Smile though your heart is aching Smile even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by. If you smile through your fear and sorrow Smile and maybe tomorrow You'll see the sun come shining through For you. www.metrolyrics.com

I put my problems in a box beside my tightest rhymes Under lock and key, buried deep off in my mind And when it gets too full and I can't close the lid I spaz on my family and my closest friends Trade my materials for a peace of mind I am so close to heaven, hell, I just need some time Who cares about life and the high’s and low’s Maybe I should write another song about pimps and hoes Cars and clothes, idol gods, golden calves, Louis scarves I do this for the love and it’s free of charge I don’t need jail to be behind bars This is purely art In my grandma's household this was surely taught Don’t be naïve, yeah, these times is hard In the midst of all the glamour I hope you find God rapgenius.com

It feels so good to make it this far And I didn't think I could take it so long There were days I wanted to quit I said surely this is it but I held on And I watched as so called friends turn and walk away It hurt so much I didn't have words to say But even when my day turns to night and nothin' seems just right Lord, I thank You for, for my life www.metrolyrics.com

[Verse 1: Frank Ocean] What do you think my brain is made for Is it just a container for the mind This great grey matter Sensei replied, "What is your woman? Is she just a container for the child?" That soft pink matter Cotton candy Majin Buu Close my eyes and fall into you My god she’s giving me pleasure [Verse 2: Frank Ocean] What if the sky and the stars are for show And the aliens are watching live From the purple matter Sensei went quiet then violent And we sparred until we both grew tired Nothing mattered Cotton candy Majin Buu Dim the lights and fall into you My god giving me pleasure Pleasure pleasure pleasure

I know a girl She puts the color inside of my world But she's just like a maze Where all of the walls all continually change And I've done all I can To stand on her steps with my heart in my hands Now I'm starting to see Maybe it's got nothing to do with me

(Verse 1) Beauty queen of only eighteen She had some trouble with herself He was always there to help her She always belonged to someone else I drove for miles and miles And wound up at your door I've had you so many times But somehow I want more I don't mind spending everyday Out on your corner in the pourin' rain Look for the girl with the broken smile Ask her if she wants to stay awhile (Chorus) And she will be loved, and she will be loved www.metrolyrics.com

(Verse 1) I believe Jehovah Jireh I believe there's heaven, I believe in war I believe a woman's temple Gives her the right to choose but baby don't abort I believe that marriage isn't Between a man and woman but between love and love And I believe you when you say that you've lost all faith But you must believe in something, something, something You gotta believe in something, something, something rapgenius.com

Yesterday I fell in love Today feels like my funeral I just got hit by a bus Shouldn've been so beautiful Don't know why I gave my heart, gave my trust, gave everything You think that if I had the chance To do it over again I'd do something different Make better decisions Save me from my ignorance But I keep Making the same mistakes before I see the danger but I go forward I'm sitting here trying to keep my composure Knowing inside I'm broken and tore up She got me gone I'm on her like a drug I try to go but end up wanting more Stuck in my head vivid as a picture I Wanna be clean but I can't get rid of her www.metrolyrics.com