Visual Encyclopedia

Love

More posts about this topic

Ad

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."

Contributed by Diana Elisa

"We love the creature , because of The Creator" ~ Yunus Emre

Contributed by Sümeyra Ekin

Love is a strong word , but I don't just like someone I also I like them. Yes I'm young I know and I'm in love, but it's factors behind it. I feel like a special girl behind this, I don't have to pretend I can be my self. I can show the true me without being nervous or embarrassed. If you feel differen around someone because you think they might look funny at you then it's not love. Iove to me comes with friendships , boundaries , and commitment . Fbc as I say . I know I love someone if I'm willing to grow old with and share ever moment . I have a beautiful smile on my face each and very Moring because I know no one can love me like him or I can't love him any different . Overall you may ask who this lucky guy is . God

Contributed by Netha Pearlia

Love is more than its definition, It's something else that is very common in the world but can is very unpromising now in days. Obtaining love for someone for who they are and not what they have is something from the past and in the present its all about what that person has. Divorce is at a high right now and it makes the word love very controversial. The meaning is being reformed into something else. The picture uploaded is what I think the meaning of love is.

Contributed by Nigel S. Diocson

Helen fisher explains why we love and why we cheat.

Contributed by Pachia Vang

Helen Fisher explains why and how we love.

Contributed by Pachia Vang