Visual Encyclopedia

Love

More posts about this topic

Ad

At all ages.

Contributed by Alicia Kimberly Hauskins

One of the greatest love stories of our time.

Love.

"Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die,take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun." William Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet

Did you know that there are three different words for love in the Hebrew language? There was no confusion about the difference between loving a friend or loving your significant other in their language. Did you know that there is a collection of love poems in the bible? Some of them are quite erotic, even mentioning oral sex. This video is very interesting. It's a beautiful perspective; love requires friendship, committal love, and physical love to grow to its strengths, but these three forms of love are meant to be a process one leading to another and building on the others.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

You took my fears away, And made them true, You took my love away, And ripped my heart out too, You took my laughter away, And my happiness too, And let all my sadness, And tears get through, The rest of me that was left, Also left with you, I lost my self , When I lost you.

Contributed by Diamond Clay

Love at one point , can build you up as easily as it can tear you down

Contributed by Diamond Clay

Love hurts but that doesn't mean you should give up on it. No Pain, No Gain.

Contributed by Akiel Hunte

Its amazing how someone who was once a stranger, suddenly means the world to you.

If I open up to you, your probably special.