Visual Encyclopedia

Love

More posts about this topic

Ad

This is one of those love songs that tell a story that brings tears to your eyes.

Contributed by Megan Turner

To the moon

My dad and I always would say this every night when he tucked me in

Contributed by Leah Rae Patterson

Love is not desire, It is a need. Through ruthless gore and fire, The passion is why we bleed. You are more than a toy, And greater than my love. You are my pride a joy, My ascension from above. The melodies that whisper Songs where admiration lies, Take me ever swifter, From the ground into the skies. Love is not desire, It is survival through passionate fire.

Contributed by Joseph Perry

Carved Ring

Ring with customized initials...perfect promise/engagement ring

Contributed by Cate Mitchum

Finally

A true couple to be inspired after

True Story

Sincerely, Lit Majors

Thank you

This photo had me tearing up the moment I saw it. I can still see the love

Contributed by Nina Pusateri

With Valentine's Day coming up, it's easy to think about the love between two people that are in a relationship, but what about family? This is the story about a father who pushes his own physical limits to give his son a great life

Monogamous Animals

Fun Fact: Did you know swans form monogamous relationships that last many years and could even last a lifetime? Other animals that form such long-lasting relationships include: Gibbons, Black Vultures, French Angelfish, Albatrosses, and Wolves, to name a few.

When I started the video, I thought I knew exactly what I was gonna see. A guy and girl go through struggles and in the end are happily ever after. I didn't expect this ending, but I LOVE it. I love the message and so will you!