LOVE NEVER FAILS

Contributed by Karen Brown

Love never fails

Love is patient and kind. LOVE NEVER FAILS

Contributed by Karen Brown

We all love to feel loved

Contributed by Erica Nickole Morris

There's always two sides to love

This picture shows that there is two sides to love. You can love someone but then hate the way they act or behave.

Contributed by Erica Nickole Morris

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)i am never without it(anywhere i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling) i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true) and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

Contributed by Alicia Kimberly Hauskins

“I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” F. Scott Fitzgerald on his wife Zelda

Contributed by Jasmine Henry

Everybody's definition of love is completely different. You have the love you share with your partner, with your mom, with God, with pets, and even the love for a food.

Contributed by MaCayla Servais

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41:10

Contributed by Virginia Yoder