Visual Encyclopedia

Life hacking

More posts about this topic

Ad

Cut off the top of plastic bottles and use them to seal open bags. Great way to recycle and keep treats fresh!

Contributed by Alyssa Green

This is genus! Use velcro strips on the back of your remote controls. Losing the remote is a thing of the past!

Another use for bread clips! Now you will never have to wonder what wire goes where.

Walnuts can be used to cover up dings on wooden furniture. Who would have thought? =)

When it's summer popsicles melt really quickly, try this for a less mess experience!

I don't know about you but I hate hard plastic packaging!! It takes for ever to get into and scissors don't really work well. Use a can opener next time to open the packaging.

Tired of not remembering who you loaned your third season of Dexter to? Take a picture of the person with the item they are borrowing. It makes it a lot easier to keep track of!

your phone in a cup will amplify the sound. I use this when listening to music in the shower. It also works if you are a heavy sleeper and use your phone as an alarm.

For those of you iced coffee lovers, why not make coffee cubes in an ice tray. That way your iced cappuccino never gets watered down!

Use a straw to remove the stem from a strawberry. I usually cut them off but I will have try this one!