Visual Encyclopedia

Life

More posts about this topic

Ad

When life gives you lemons, you don't always have to make lemonade.

Contributed by Cristal Guzman

They say 'Do to others as you would have them do to you'. Take that one step further. What if they are reincarnations of you? What would that mean for the continuous dialogue between human society and growth? We would be the creation of everything, and yet it's downfall as well. Written by Andy Weir.

Contributed by Malcolm McClintock

if you never fail you never learn

Contributed by Robe Atoma

What is the meaning of life

Siri gives the most accurate answer to the question "What is the meaning of life?" lol source: www.mactrast.com

Contributed by Lindsay Favero

Life is meant to challenge us. By forcing ourselves into unknown ground and environments, we force ourselves to grow. Staying idle keeps us comfortable, but it teaches nothing about ourselves or the world around us. By challenging ourselves, we gain wisdom, maturity, knowledge, experiences, and much more, all of which can then be shared with those around us. In order for us to contribute our full potential to this world, we must push through the limiting walls of our comfort zones in order to first become aware of what our full potential is. Every time a challenge is overcame, full potential rises, making each of us unstoppable in growth and contribution.

Contributed by Bailey Putney

Life

Live your life... and let me live my life

Contributed by Fatima Chaudhry

Life

The stages of life :)

Contributed by Desire Nicole

Life...is..beautiful

Contributed by Chenelle Witty

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. " - Robert Frost

Contributed by Abriele Garcia

However old you are is the number of times you've orbited the sun

Contributed by Keri Potter