Visual Encyclopedia

Lady Gaga

More posts about this topic

Ad

Very much of an idol to so many people..

Contributed by Johanna L Garcia

Lady Gaga and Beyonce

Contributed by Meghan Fanjoy

Lady Gaga's New Single "Applause" from her upcoming studio album, ARTPOP.

Contributed by Jerome Muniz

Lady Gaga's newest album, ARTPOP, will be released on November 11th, 2013. The album is set to be interconnected with an accompanying app, which Gaga calls a "canvas", and which she believes to be the future of music. The first single off the album, Applause, will premiere August 19th (which is also the new date for pre-orders of the album), with the first ever live performance of the song (and her comeback after a 5-month hiatus, due to hip surgery) scheduled for the 2013 MTV VMAs on August 25th, 2013.

Contributed by Charlie Nicole

I read that Lady Gaga leotards because her grandmother is nearly blind. The dark and light contrast between her legs and her torso makes it better for her grandmother to see her on the computer. I think that's really sweet.

Contributed by Adrielle Lazypop

Lady Gaga explains, “All of my tattoos are on one side, per my father’s request. He asked that I remain, on one side, slightly normal, so I only have my tattoos on my left side." Gaga said she chose to get tattoos on her left side because she’s left handed.

Contributed by Melanie Martinez

Stuffed Animal fashion, Niki Vs. Gaga. I disagree with the host of the show, she seems to not love the stuffed animal look. It isn't for everyday wear, if it was then no, I wouldn't like it. The point is to be creative and bold right? I find Gaga's fashion fascinating and imaginative. She defiantly wore it better than Niki. Somehow while being playful Gaga brought in sophistication and glamour too. Niki, was just colorful. Perhaps the difference is the consistency in one character for Gaga's dress.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

Lady Gaga Hello Kitty Fashion Shoot with Bravo. Have you ever wondered why Gaga's fashion is so fascinating? Is it because she wears things that most people would never dare to? Maybe we all have a desire to do something unexpected, and we are just excited that she has done it.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

Lady Gaga shaved part of her head as a tribute to close friend and photographer Terry Richardson’s mother who passed away. That's really nice of her! She looks like a mannequin! Very cool :D

Contributed by Angela Loomis