Visual Encyclopedia

Knitting

More posts about this topic

Ad

Just chillin

If she only knew how cute she was!

Contributed by Josh Milligan

Cutsie wootsie

I wonder if I can make these in adult sizes?

Contributed by Josh Milligan

Knitted Hat

Knit a hat like this in about two hours! Using a size 17 needle and chunky yarn, cast on roughly 20 stitches. Then knit all rows until the swatch can fit around your head. Cast off. Take the two ends of the square and sew up to make a cylinder. Use the tail to sew up the top of the hat (leave a few rows to make a poof). And now you have a hat!

Contributed by Chloé Hagle

I have tried for years to knit and have been at a loss. Crocheting was easier for me, but knitting has a different style and intrigue to it. I have recently learned how to knit, but with my arms instead of needles! It takes 30 minutes for a scarf and it is a perfect gift for anyone! They are super warm and trendy with the thick infinity scarves that are now in style! Search youtube or pinterest for any tutorial! I highly recommend it!

Contributed by Kaylie DiNitto

Derecho shawl pattern knitted by Stacey Trock who says it's a great pattern for relaxing knitting.

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Men's Knit Ski Sweater form Ohio Knitting Mills shop. This brand is trying to bring American manufacturing back, specifically the knitting mills.

Ideas for knitting dog sweaters

This new knitting book has more than one dozen patterns and wonderful photos of the designs.