Visual Encyclopedia

Kitten

More posts about this topic

Ad

Top Hat

Have you ever seen a kitten wearing a top hat?

Contributed by Katie Otradovec

Kitten

Aww, It fell asleep on a pile of CDs!

Contributed by Katie Otradovec

Kittens need caffeine too

This cat knows what it wants

Contributed by Hayden Langston

Kitty hiding spot

Cats always seem to find unruly places to hide

Kitten cuteness!

That confused look always makes my heart melt!

Kittens in Kleenex boxes

Not only are they looking adorable in boxes they are playing together! Twice the cuteness

Kitten in costume

This black cat makes the perfect adorable bat!

What A Cutie

I want one!

Contributed by Adam Trujillo

Leopard

This cat was the most unusual cat we've came across, but that's why he was the best. He would play with the hose and he didn't mind the snow at all. In fact, just like this picture shows, he would roll in it! There were also times where he would play "hide and seek" with us. He would hide behind a plant and then we would too and when he couldn't see us, he would stand on his hind legs and look for us. It was the cutest thing ever. I miss him.

Contributed by Angela Pereira

Kitten Sleeping in Hair

So one of our neighbors found this little kitten alone outside and figured they might as well take it in and take care of it, but they had a vacation planned for one week so it was left at my house and I helped my mom take care of my cat. So at one point I laid down to play with the kitten, after sometime, I can feel him moving in my hair, and it seemed like he decided to sleep. We believe it's probably because it reminded him of his mommy so he felt safe and secure in there. Either way, most adorable thing ever.

Contributed by Angela Pereira