Visual Encyclopedia

Kitchen

More posts about this topic

Ad

Pineapple

The easiest way to eat fresh pineapple!

Contributed by Darby Oliver

Dip Cup

This is an awesome idea to keep the dip off your plate so you have more room for food and so it doesn't start running into your other food!

Contributed by Katie Otradovec

Cookies

This is a cool gadget that allows you to stamp messages into your cookies. This would be great to use when making cookies as a gift. It also cuts back on the effort needed to decorate your cookies! This site also have 23 more cool household gadgets that are pure genius.

Bowl

This is a cool bowl, the picture shows it with cereal and milk but there are many other practical uses like carrots and dip or soup and crackers. This site also has 49 other cool kitchen gadgets that you didn't know you needed!

Kitchen Table

DIY beautiful kitchen table!

Contributed by Tess Chaffin

Fun Fact!

I think this is why I eat so much

Contributed by Alex Elizabeth Morales

Simple Kitchen

This is a really simple kitchen. I'm pretty sure its easy to clean. Looks great too!

Contributed by John Chervanev

Crazy Kitchen

Wow, look at this kitchen. Its so funky. Would you like to have this? Check it out (:

Kitchen Tip

Everyone should try this. It might help you a lot. Check it out (:

Silpat

I've wanted one of these for a while! You use it in baking like you would parchment paper, but nothing sticks to it, and it helps your food bake evenly. No more burned spots on the bottom of your cookies.

Contributed by Tori Griffin