More posts about this topic

Ad

Just another throwback for me~

Contributed by Hannah Estrella

Just one of the first KPOP songs I was introduced to~

Just one of the great songs these queens have made~

The original is absolutely wonderful as well, but some of the lyrics in Tablo's cover were heartbreaking... "They say that time flies but you keep breakin' its wings"...

Back when I was in love with Jay Park ^_^ If you check out the meaning of my name, you will understand why I absolutely loved this song~ Plus it sounds pretty nice too!

I sang this for my father a few years back with my cousin... It was such an emotional moment for her and her father, for us two together, and for me and my father.

Just remembering back to this lovely song from B.A.P ^_^ Right now BAP and their "BABYZ" are going through a lot, so let us please take care of them and give them our support, even if we are a part of different fandoms!

I'm a bit sad Ra.D isn't very well known... I learned the piano part because of how beautiful this song is, along with its lovely lyrics~ I'm in Love with this song ^_^

Well, I seriously can't believe nobody has posted about kpop yet. Maybe since Sussle was created when the world ended in 2012, and the last Big Bang comeback was in 2012, when they comeback this year (lollll please),more people will want to talk about kpop (that sentence might or might not have been a run-on sentence; I'm so sorry for whoever reads this). I think I am going to take it upon myself to post a lot of videos here.

Contributed by Brynna Edwards