More posts about this topic

Ad

A beautiful steam punk ring.

Contributed by Johanna L Garcia

unique necklace

Contributed by Kalli Vanden Heuvel

harry potter ring

Contributed by Kalli Vanden Heuvel

Jewelry by Leah Alexandra Love the beautiful photographs from this photographer's collection. More: www.sfgirlbybay.com

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Ring Watch!

Ring Clock Puts A Watch On Your Finger Bling www.coolthings.com

Contributed by Laura Diana Escamilla

Sustainable handmade jewelry by Alchemy More info: www.sfgirlbybay.com

jewellery box : bitza by amy lawrence

Emma Lamb shares: "You will most likely know the incredibly talented Amy Lawrence from her innovative collection of geometric and tribal inspired knitted jewellery. But in recent months when her hands haven't been kept busy by her beloved Italian knitting machine she has been tinkering with other ideas that have developed into her new side project - BITZA. A collection of necklaces meticulously pieced together from up-cycled crochet lace, leather, interesting yarns and embellishments found at antique markets, charity shops or passed on from friends and family." More info: emmallamb.blogspot.com

Resin and Wood Jewelry: Stunning!

Modica Design says: "Inspired by an unlikely marriage of materials, I made my first line of resin-infused wood jewelry in 2002. At that time, I majored in furniture design, while also exploring metalsmithing. Both disciplines share many processes; cutting, filing, sanding, polishing, etc. However, the scale of the finished product is dramatically different." Via Try Handmade: tryhandmade.com

Body Jewelry

Contributed by Iesha Liberato

Revolver ring.

Contributed by Alicia Kimberly Hauskins