Visual Encyclopedia

Jesus

More posts about this topic

Ad

funny video that reminded me of the highlights of the Bible, a subject which is greatly associated with Jesus.

Contributed by Mariely Mejorado

Rev. 1:14 In the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a son of man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and girded across His chest with a golden sash. His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire. His voice was like the sound of many waters.

Contributed by Grace Li-Haug

This is a great interview with DeVon Franklin and Oprah. Listen as he shares his amazing faith with her!

Contributed by Juanita Harris

David Bowden is one of my favorite spoken word artists

Contributed by Jessica Griffith

The Lion Of Judah, What a Mighty God we serve..

Our Savior, Gentle, kind, merciful, good, meek, persevering, a God of faith, of grace..but a God to be feared, giving unconditional love..forgiver of our pass, putting it into the sea of forgetfulness...adopted into the family, we are by the precious blood of the Lamb, sons and daughters of the Most High God.. seen as saints, glorified, though still being sanctified...The Lord said and the Lamb will lay down with the Lion...greater is he that is in us then he that is in this world..what a mighty God we serve..

Contributed by Denise J Ebifiele

Just watch it..It makes me cry every time!

Contributed by Caitlyn Barlow

I heard this song for the first time yesterday driving home from somewhere. This song just really got to me because of my past I have never felt good enough. I never felt like anything I did was good enough, and that any trial that came my way..I thought I was going to fail at. But this song says.."The voice of truth tells me a different story. The voice of truth says 'do not be afraid'. The voice of truth says 'This is for My glory..out of the voices calling out to me I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth."

Contributed by Caitlyn Barlow

An Acronym every kid was taught in Bible school. WWJD: What Would Jesus Do?

Contributed by Ben Trabing

*Religion is of this world. Jesus is from heaven. *Religion tells us to do. Jesus tells us it is done. *Religion tells us to focus on sin in the flesh in order to modify our behavior. Jesus tells us to focus on Him in the Spirit in order to bring forth the fruit of the Spirit in our lives. *Religion says our heart as a believer is evil still. Jesus says our heart as a believer is new and good, with no evil.

Contributed by Amy Lorenzo Betancourt

Who am I that the Lord knows my name Who am I that the lord hears when I call Who am I that the lord sees every tear drop I am my father's child!

Contributed by Rose Laure