Visual Encyclopedia

Inspiration

More posts about this topic

Ad

Strive for Perfection!

Always aim higher than the level you wish to achieve.

Contributed by Brian Reynolds

What Do You Have To Lose?

Sometimes, a lot. Be careful. Don't let go of the handlebars, like that guy ^.

Contributed by Monika Nowak

Story of my life

My biggest regrets lie on the fact that I thought silence was the better option.

Contributed by Shaby Habibi

Konner Sauve is such a nice guy who sees the beauty in everyone; He even decided to take the same to say something nice about all 657 students at his high school East Valley High School in Washington through anonymous Instagram posts. Very inspiring!

Contributed by Sam Feldstone

Punctured Bubble

a bit funny

Contributed by Madeline Johnson

Motivational Poster

I found this picture in a magazine, and it was so cute and so motivational! I took this picture back in 2011.

Contributed by Darby Oliver

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Coach Carter

Contributed by Abbey McKee

Life Can be Beautiful

Life can be beautiful, but we may fail to see that. We may fail to pinpoint joy and glistenings of hope in the midst of anxiety, but they are there. We just have to close our eyes and minds, and feel with our hopeful hearts.

Contributed by Dakota Jackson

"Treat life as though everything is rigged in your favor"

Contributed by Savannah Bettin

Because it's all you need

Darling statement

Contributed by Savannah Bettin