Visual Encyclopedia

Holistic health

More posts about this topic

Ad

I recently posed a question to Facebook about natural remedies for carpal tunnel syndrome. A number of people informed me that tumeric is the way to go. I purchased some in capsule form for mi madre, and decided to take some for myself. Within 2-3 days I could see a visible difference in some of my skin concerns- such as a boil and eczema. While I opted for capsules, I hear that fresh tumeric is ideal. Benefits: www.whfoods.com

Contributed by Atrice Alexis

Coconut oil is one of the lightest moisturizers out there... I get a little giddy every time I rub some on my body AND hair. Benefits: www.huffingtonpost.ca

Orange peels whiten teeth! Source: www.livestrong.com

Baking soda works as an amazingly harmless exfoliant for [every] part of your body. Its helped me to clear up a number of blemishes! Benefits: www.allyou.com

Ginger root makes for awesome tea and a cure-all! Benefits: www.herbwisdom.com

Apple Cidear Vinegar or ACV is the beacon of natural health care. No lie, I typically Google: acv + issue, whenever I have a health concern, and 8.5 times out of 10 acv can help! Its important that you use an organic brand like Braggs, because you want to avoid the extra stuff thats otherwise added.