More posts about this topic

Ad

New Stylish Handmade Black Straps High Heel Sandals

Contributed by Violetta Gir

Burlesque Sexy Black Floral Pattern High Heel Boots

Those are just beautiful!

Back at about 3500 BC members of the Aristocracy wore shoes really close to what we call high heels. These shoes were worn by both women and MEN. They wore these shoes for ceremonial purposes. Another person who wore these shoes were the Egyptian butchers.

Contributed by Dylan Pitonyak

For those of us who have a slightly unhealthy obsession with heels and such, this is the website for y'all

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

Designer shoes from NYFW. Some of them are not for every day looks, but others are definitely wearable. Good article.

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

These shoes have red-bottoms almost like a pair of Louboutin's, but they aren't designer shoes. They're very cute, though.

Green Bay Packer High Heels

Now I will be the first to admit that I am not a fan of high heels but I love these ones! I might never wear them but I might cuddle with them every night!

Contributed by Kellymarie Perez-Cruz

I don't know about you, but I love looking at shoe collections on youtube to see what styles of shoes other people are wearing. I find it a good way to learn about new styles and where to purchase them. This is actually my own collection and my first video.

These shoes kind of remind me of summer, but they're really cute.