Visual Encyclopedia

Harry Potter

More posts about this topic

Ad

"In dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own."

Contributed by Abbey Thompson

"Curiosity is not a sin… But we should exercise caution with our curiosity… yes, indeed."

"I sometimes find, and I am sure you know the feeling, that I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind…. At these times… I use the Pensieve. One simply siphons the excess thoughts from one’s mind, pours them into the basin, and examines them at one’s leisure."

"If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

"Indeed, your failure to understand that there are things much worse than death has always been your greatest weakness." (Dumbledore owning Voldemort)

"You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble? Your father is alive in you, Harry, and shows himself plainly when you have need of him."

"Not my daughter, you ####!" -Molly Weasly

"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

"Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon, doesn't mean everyone does!" (Hermione talking to Ron)

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on a light!" Be enlightened by the wisdom of Dumbledore!