Ad

Harley Davidson Biker Bracelet

This is a great looking piece of biker jewelry! See more - www.etsy.com

Contributed by Reena Sommer

Star of David Wrap Bracelet

Something different and unique! See more - www.etsy.com

Shrimp Wrap Bracelet

This is super cool and great for those who enjoy the beach. I've created a wrap bracelet using black seed beads woven onto an ivory cotton cord with a metal shrimp charm as its focal point. It's unisex so both women and men can enjoy! See more - www.etsy.com

Leather Celtic Love Knot Drop Earrings

These are a terrific adaptation of Celtic Love Knots fashioned into leather drop earrings. Versatile and lovely. See more - www.etsy.com

DIY Wish Bracelet Bracelet Tutorial

You’ll need about 50 inches of hemp and assorted beads & charms. Click link below for tutorial

Contributed by Karen Webb

DIY Wrap Style Suede and Chain Bracelet Tutorial

DIY Wrap Style Suede and Chain Bracelet Tutorial Click link below for tutorial.

DIY Suede and Chain Woven Bracelet Tutorial

Materials: Curb chain – about 7 inches or length of bracelet you need. I’m using 10×7 mm matte gold chain. Suede lace – about 2 yards Bead with large hole (optional for finishing ends) OR some jumps rings and lobster clasps. Click link below for tutorial.

DIY Chan Luu Bracelet Tutorial

Materials: Leather cord (or any sturdy, thin cord): • Beads: Try finding beads between 2mm-6mm. • Thread: • Needle: Button Click link below for tutorial.

DIY Knotted Charm Bracelet Tutorial

Materials for this DIY bracelet: 14 inches of suede lace / leather lace a few beads with medium size holes. I usually use 4 beads – 3 for in the middle, and 1 as a closure bead. 10 minutes time Click link below for tutorial

bangladesh Bridal Jewelry

I have always been so impressed at the jewelry that the bengali bride wheres.... what you might not know is a lot of the gold jewelry is made by heating up the gold, blowing on it with a little straw so it spreads out real thin and then adding all the little details by hand.... so although the Jewelry looks super heavy, it is actually so thin that it is nice and light

Contributed by Sarah Minehart