Visual Encyclopedia

Gluten-free diet

More posts about this topic

Ad

GF Black Bean Brownies

I know it sounds weird, but if you puree the black beans really well, it seriously does come out like brownies!

Contributed by Tori Griffin

GF Peanut Butter Mug Cake

You can also make a version using PB2 instead of flour. That one is low calorie, too. INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp peanut butter (use store bought and not natural) 1/2 of a whisked large egg (about 1 1/2 - 2 tbsp) 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar 1/2 of a large overripe mashed banana 1/4 tsp baking powder

Lasagna Peppers

I'm not GF, but I'll be trying this recipe! INGREDIENTS: 4 medium sized green peppers 1 cup tomato or marinara sauce about 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 1 cup cooked ground beef

GF Mini Donuts

INGREDIENTS: 16 oz mochiko rice flour (or can substitute for any brand of glutinous rice flour) 1 cup butter 2 cups sugar 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk 4 eggs 2 teaspoons baking powder 2 teaspoons vanilla chocolate ganache 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 1/4 cup heavy cream

I have recently read quite a few articles and books concerning the gluten-free diet. What I found was that gluten is also excluded particularly in the Paleo Diet (high fat, low carbs). The gluten free diet was also encouraged by world-renown doctor, Dr. Junger, author of the book "Clean Gut."

Contributed by Lisa Pieterse

thestonesoup.com This girl also gives a few tips to people with food allergies

Contributed by Ashley Nichole Morris

wandaeasyrecipesplace.blogspot.com The link to my previous post :)

Contributed by Ashley Nichole Morris