Visual Encyclopedia

Fruit

More posts about this topic

Ad

I love adding just a little bit of fruit to any plate in a decorative way like this. It makes it so much more fun to eat! And it's healthy, too.

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Fruit is a terrific addition to any cocktail! This is the Jackrabbit cocktail at Swig bar in San Francisco and the citrus really is what makes the drink.

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

"Carve a melon; anyone can." -Yoda It's just like carving a pumpkin, but now you don't have to wait for fall!

Contributed by Crista Rasband Vance

Perfect refreshment for a baby shower!

Fruit can truly be wild and untamed. Try your own carvings and designs. I have posted some additional ideas above.

Fruits can help with a variety of heal issues, but it is important to pay attention to serving sizes. Remember that fruits, while natural, do contain quite a bit of sugar.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

star fruit fact: "If you have no kidney problems, you can eat all the star fruit you want - it has no effect on healthy kidneys. But if your kidney function is impaired, eating star fruit can be very dangerous, even deadly. Symptoms of "star fruit intoxication" include persistent hiccups, nausea, vomiting, agitation, insomnia, mental confusion and convulsions that occur within one to five hours of eating the fruit."

Contributed by Iesha Liberato

Is it vegan?

Contributed by Keri Potter

FRUITS!

Contributed by Kimberly Michel

There are so many fruits in the world but this miracle berry is the coolest fruit by far! It coats your taste buds and tricks them into tasting another food. For example: If you were to eat a lemon, you would not taste the sour citrus lemon but instead you would taste something completely different. When I tried this berry lemons tasted like candy.

Contributed by Kimberly Tran