Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between people. Friendship is a stronger form of interpersonal bond than an association. Friendship has been studied in academic fields such as communication, sociology, social psychology, anthropology, and philosophy. Various academic theories of friendship have been proposed, including social exchange theory, equity theory, relational dialectics, and attachment styles.
Add an image or video to this topic
No signin required
More of the best postsLoading . . .
Missing these babes so much everyday. Moving away from them 3 years ago was the hardest thing I've ever done. But, we've all progressed with our lives & no matter how far away we are from eachother, we still know eachother like the back of our hands. Xoxo
Contributed by Courtney Eppes
What is Sussle?
Sussle is the first, open visual encyclopedia. Anyone can use it.
What's a visual encylopedia?
It has beautiful images and viral videos that are way more fun than reading all the text in traditional encyclopedias.
5 reasons you should add your own images and videos:
- If you found Sussle interesting, then give back by adding something interesting for others.
- Help others learn in a fun way.
- Make someone else interested in this topic laugh or say wow!
- Become internet-famous as people like and share your post.
- It's super easy, so it won't take more than a minute.
Ready to start?
Just click on the red module above.