Visual Encyclopedia

Food

More posts about this topic

Ad

10 of the Best Summer Salad Recipes

Best Summer Salad Recipes

Contributed by Caroline McIwen

15 Top-Rated Dessert Recipes

Great selection of dessert recipes including cheesecake, tarts, chocolate cake, pudding, ice-cream, sorbet and so much more.

Contributed by Caroline McIwen

A krispy kreme triple stack cheeseburger. . .do people just welcome clogged arteries and heart attacks nowadays?

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

Fast food chains around the world

Contributed by Joseph Perry

So as a wannabe vegetarian (polo-pescatarian), I like to make my food interesting. I first got the idea for dressed up grilled cheese from Village Inn (where they serve "Grown Up Grilled Cheese". Try it, it's amazing!) and this blogger puts guacamole and tomatoes on their sandwich. So good!

Contributed by Brianna Kay Colbert

Homemade Fruit Strips

Easy, healthy snack for kids and adults!

Contributed by Sarah Knowlton

Food is good at anytime of the day!

Contributed by Lee Thao

Triple D - My fav

This is one of my favorite shows on the Food Network! He goes around to different restaurants so that we can see how these chefs create their yummy food! Its always fresh food - It's really inspiring and will absolutely make you head for your kitchen to whip up your own creation, which will help people move away from fast foods and help people towards better health. Remember, ABS are made in the kitchen.

Contributed by Melissa Kelly

Edible Bugs!!!

Available in: Bacon & Cheese Grasshoppers, BBQ Bamboo Worms, Nori Seaweed Armor Tail Scorpions, Salted Queen Weaver Ants, Sour Cream & Onion Dung Beetles, Wasabi House Crickets, and Giant Waterbug Chili Paste www.coolthings.com

Contributed by Laura Diana Escamilla

I found this lovely picture set while browsing Tumblr. It is a chart that neatly tells you how long a food will last until it goes bad in three situations: counter/pantry, in the fridge and frozen.

Contributed by Kethry Warren