Fitness may refer to:
- Physical fitness, a general state of good health, usually as a result of exercise and nutrition
- Fitness (biology), an individual's ability to propagate its genes
- Fitness (magazine), a women's magazine, focusing on health and exercise
- Fitness and figure competition, a form of physique training, related to bodybuilding
- Fitness approximation, a method of function optimization evolutionary computation or artificial evolution methodologies
- Fitness function, a particular type of objective function in mathematics and computer science
Add an image or video to this topic
No signin required
More of the best postsLoading . . .
Its important to not have any fear when in the gym. Many of my friends say they don't want to go to the gym because they are self conscious and fear what people will think of them. In reality, you have every right to be at the gym as everyone else. You are trying to improve your body just like everyone else and are in no position to be made fun of.
Contributed by Daniel Carr
We all want to be healthy, fit, toned, or want bikini bodies. But how can we if we live in a place where there's always fast food restaurant just about in every corner of the street that trigger our brain to crave for. Or we choose to have unhealthy eating habits. When was the last time you sat down to enjoy a meal? To cook at your kitchen. To see the nutriens your taking into your body that functions for you to be active for a beautiful day. Think over about your health. You'll feel the change of your body and mentally feel better by the choices you choose to eat. Always remember to hydrate you body. Clean eating and being active will get your results. Be active ✌️
Contributed by Ashley Sotelo
I love this way of tracking water intake. It makes it much less dull and sort of fun.
Contributed by Becca McKeogh
What is Sussle?
Sussle is the first, open visual encyclopedia. Anyone can use it.
What's a visual encylopedia?
It has beautiful images and viral videos that are way more fun than reading all the text in traditional encyclopedias.
5 reasons you should add your own images and videos:
- If you found Sussle interesting, then give back by adding something interesting for others.
- Help others learn in a fun way.
- Make someone else interested in this topic laugh or say wow!
- Become internet-famous as people like and share your post.
- It's super easy, so it won't take more than a minute.
Ready to start?
Just click on the red module above.