Visual Encyclopedia

Fashion

More posts about this topic

Ad

Katniss Cowl

My knitted version of the cowl Katniss wears in Catching Fire. Inspiration found from the original and images on Pinterest.

Contributed by Sarah Moyer

Mina + Olya Spring 2014

Adoring this dress as well as lots of other prints and shapes in the Mina + Olya 2014 Spring collection

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo

Rainy Day Style

I love the combo here of the lopard print with the rest of the look. Hard to pull off and she does it well.

Chic Style

Love this cozy sweater and stylish look!

I would totally rock this! (super saiyan sarcasm)

Contributed by Taylor Jackson

LBD

LBD

The classic little black dress looks good in any light!

Maxi skirt.

Contributed by Jazmin Luna

Summer look.

Contributed by Jazmin Luna

Men's Formal Fashion

We've been trained to think of formal as a black suit, white shirt, and black tie. Doesn't something tell you there is more than that?! Don't be afraid to explore formal attire and take some risks. As long as you remain respectful to the event, formal fashion can always be dynamic.

Contributed by Sam Pate

Men's Fashion

Time to start thinking about spring and summer fellas! Compliment the explosive nature of spring with your own expression of color. Brighter pants and sweaters, bold patterned shirts. Don't fall into the summer trap though! Summer is not just for flip flops and gym shorts. Linen pants, lightweight long sleeve shirts, even thin scarves can all level up your summer style. Step out of the box this year gentlemen.

Contributed by Sam Pate