Visual Encyclopedia

Fashion

More posts about this topic

Ad

Fashion is not just what you wear or how you dress, it is how you express yourself and how you live your life. What you wear shows the kind of person you are and what you aspire to be. Everything I wear is my life in a nutshell. Never be afraid to be yourself. That goes with what you wear too!

Contributed by Sesily Monday

Concerts!!

Dressing for a concert can be really tough! Here's a few steps to create the perfect concert outfit! This particular outfit was for a We The Kings concert, they are alternative so I went with a graphic music shirt with a chihuahua (so cute), high-waisted shorts, I had on high top vans and one feather earring!

Contributed by Sesily Monday

Met Gala 2014 Fashion

Emma Stone wearing Thakoon. I love it!

Contributed by Giuliana Sarto

Cool Fashion Ideas

I found this picture and thought what a great idea it is to have lace under ripped jeans. Very Stylish.

Online store "luna b" is a california based clothing store. One of my favorite online shops! Check it out ladies, there are a lot of cute stuff.

Only because Mickey Mouse in on them, and we all know i'm a die-hard mickey mouse fan

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

If our favorite Disney girls lived in today's world.

Contributed by Jordan Griffin

Queen with no Crown style at Fanny Crown Paris

A black sequins dress for an evening prom must be a wise choice. The glimmering old Hollywood style, luxurious look from the starry night high quality fabric would highlight your sexy curves in a dedicated way. This simple dress doesn't need more details to spruce up a trendy and sophisticated characters of the owner. Just one shoulder short sleeve is cinch at the waist for a figure hugging finish.

Contributed by Maz Kwok

In the spirit of February and Valentine's day, I posted a video on four different Valentine's day outfit ideas! :) Hope you enjoy!

Contributed by Cassidy Shaw

Stunning turquoise halter dress!

Contributed by Kathryn Vercillo