Visual Encyclopedia

Fashion

More posts about this topic

Ad

The designer looks absolutely fabulous. The collared shirt and dress combo is everything. As Yagazie Emezi labelled it: STELLA JEAN // BANNER POP UP “AFRICAN PRINTS” SHOWROOM EXHIBITION // ITALY

Contributed by Empriś Durden

Clover canyon's clothes are breathtakingly beautiful and unique. Check out their website.

Check out Clover Canyon's collections... the style is so colorful, uniquely patterned, and effortless.

146 of the world’s billionaires in 2013 are in the fashion and retail industry. -Forbes

Iv really been into maxi dresses lately

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

Have any of you shopped online at Miss KL before? I keep hearing about it on youtube and I get emails from them. I have looked over there site a couple of time and to me it feel like the items are very edgy. I dont really have an edgy style so Im not so sure this store fits my taste but they do have a few items that arent as edgy and that I quite like. Some of their clothing is reasonably priced but other items are quite expensive.

One of my outfit of the days for work.

This is a blog page that I used for my cultural study of dress class and I thought I would share a few interesting ones for you. Ill share a snipet of the article so you will know what its about and if you find it interesting then you can go check it out. The first picture represents, "The essence of fashion design lies in the heart of Haute Couture. Every year designers put on their custom made and hand-crafted designs on display strutting down runways around the world..." The second picture represents, "With innovatiosn in technology that make it possible to take 3D measurments of the body it is speculated that more and more individuals will take part in customization. The woman in the image below is getting measured by a 3D body scanner, and with the help of laser-cutters...." There is more to this blog post as well so go check it out and see what you can learn. atm135.blogspot.com....

nice

Contributed by Daneille Black

Black and White Summer Dress

Contributed by Aileen Chang