More posts about this topic

Ad

These patterns are a great pair.

Contributed by Empriś Durden

Cool shirt!

Contributed by Empriś Durden

Fashion fails....it happens. This would be my luck! haha

Contributed by Angela Loomis

I love the new trend of wearing headbands on top of your head instead of the normal way

Contributed by Miranda Proctor

Here's a homemade fashion show by Youtuber Kimmaytube. Simple styles can make a big statement.

Contributed by Taylor Jackson

Afrocentric fashion. I love the colors! Image courtesy of pintrest.com

Contributed by Taylor Jackson

Marc Jacobs documentary. He IS fashion!

Contributed by Atrice Alexis

This dress is totally cute. For a price of $44, this dress could be yours. It has a girly feel to it. The materials are soft and the floral pattern is really feminine. You can pair this dress up with some suede boots and antique or gold chains and rings.

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

this is a luuux post I saw today Today was a rainy and gloomy day. I had to run a few errands and this is what I wore. I am wearing a black and white striped top. I kept the rest of my outfit really casual, with just plain blue jeans and grey rainboots. For my purse, I kept it simple with just a black Michael Kors purse. Anyways hope you all like my OOTD! Outfit Details: Top – Forever 21 Jeans – Macy’s Rainboots – Payless Purse – TJ Maxx Jewelries – Gifted

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

Fashion on occassion is always the looks that we want,which make the Film & Photo exciting & intense.It narrates alot of the individual talents & personality for others to understand the situation more easier.

Contributed by Jason Roubsouay