Visual Encyclopedia

Fashion

More posts about this topic

Ad

Matching single parts are often stylish.

Contributed by Empriś Durden

Fashion is all about expressing yourself and..making a statement. ;)

Contributed by Cailyn Hornsby

The fashion industry creates this constant transition of "styles" going in and out to make money every year. Buy things that are high quality and timeless.

You can look cute w/o paying much.

Keep your white fashion items white! I like the lemon juice remedy.

Tokyo street fashion :)

I work at VonMaur and we have a pretty strict dress code. Im wearing a stretchy pencil skirt from Windsor, a scarf from a family member (I love this scarf), a navy blue light weight sweater (dont remember where its from), Navy flats that I got from a resale shop.

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

Here are a few tips that may help you pick out clothes for your body that will make you look better and feel more confident. -If you want to minimize the appearance of your booty try a high low style shirt, when choosing jeans go for ones with centered. larger pockets, go for plain dark pants with 4 way stretch, nothing flashy. Strait or wide leg pants are the most flattering. -To slim ones hips and thighs try draw the eyes up with a busy top, try bottoms with more structure, chunky wedges and thicker heels help balance your body out. -If you have thick calves go for boots that hit just below to knee or ankle booties, avoid ankle straps -to make legs appear longer have a lot of exposure such as an open center, or peep toe. Go for straight-leg or boot cut pants, have your pant almost completely cover your shoes, try a high waist -To attract away from broad shoulders try a long necklace, avoid scarves, try lighter weight blazer they look less boxy -Look taller by wearing a trim knee length skirt it creates a vertical line, try wear petites they will fit better and take up less of your body I hope this helps some of you out a little. If you have any tips of your own please comment them below.

Here are a few tips that may help you pick out clothes for your body that will make you look better and feel more confident. -A wrap dress flatters all body types because it draws attention to the narrowest part of you body -What you wear under your clothing matters. Try wearing a neutral color lace thong and a neutral bra that converts to strapless or racerback -If you are between sizes choose the bigger size -Buy 2 pairs of the same pants that fit well and have them hemmed differently. this is so that you will be able to wear them with heels or flats. -If you want to minimize the size of your bust you can layer with camisoles, avoid satin tops that are shiny, go for crewnecks or a more modest scoop neck, Always make sure you can close a blazer with all the buttons without pulling, the rest of the blazer can be tailored. -If you want to enhance your bust size dont choose strait cut tube tops, do a sweatheart line instead. Go for tops that have a built-in bra like feature to help create more cleavage. Ruffles, pleats, and ruching help make your chest look bigger. wide horizontal stripes in that area bring attention as well. -If you want to hide your stomach try an empire waist or turn to a tunic top -If you want to lengthen your torso use skinny belts over thicker ones, wear low rise bottoms I hope some of these help. If you have any tips of your own please share them down below.

another work outfit. I wish where I worked I could wear more fashionable clothing