Visual Encyclopedia

Fashion

More posts about this topic

Ad

Duck tape outfits

Contributed by Erika Seda

Beautiful gown

Contributed by Erika Seda

Here is some DIY Fashion for the thrifty and crafty sussle users. DIY is trending right now, because sights like Pinterest make tutorials easy to find, and because DIY is budget friendly. I made these cut off denim shorts using a pair of jeans from the thrift store and a bottle of fabric glue. To frey the shorts just throw them in the wash. cute the bows from the legs that u cut off. Use chip clips to hold them in place while the glue dries. be sure to put cardboard in the pockets so the glue doesn't seem through and close your pockets.

Contributed by Kandi Smith

This is another one of my blogs for my fashion class. This is Dior couture clothing and as you can clearly see the form of the dresses do not form to the body but instead ripple away from the body as to create an interesting bottom proportion of the model. The bottom half of these dresses are body-subordinate because they protrude away from the body and are an art form all on there own, instead of completing the body. The outfits stand more on their own which in my opinion is more of what couture fashion is all about. Its a piece of art that is not necessarily supposed to be an extension of the body itself.

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

Pretty in Pink.

Contributed by Alicia Kimberly Hauskins

Under my umbrella.

Climbing man tights.

Classy Pearl Shoes.

Sailor Moon Kicks.

Color.