Visual Encyclopedia

Entrepreneurship

More posts about this topic

Ad

Check out how Kiva works. Let a budding entrepreneur use your capital to build a better life for themselves.

Contributed by Empriś Durden

The founder of this website also inspired me to be an entrepreneurship. His posts about fitness, life, and goal-setting are highly interesting and helpful. They are presented in an approachable, fun, "nerd-like" way. He wisely crossed over to the app and e-book markets as well as connected with other bloggers. A true example of an entrepreneur who quit their day job and made something really special.

Support these social entrepreneurs and the women they help enrich themselves. Their website, products, marketing, and mission are so clean and tight. They are an example.

This company is the perfect example of social entrepreneurship.

This commercial inspired me to be an entrepreneur. Making a living, while helping people enrich themselves, and crocheting? Wow.

This company was founded by an entrepreneur from her laptop. Microloans support entrepreneurs in other countries.

This link has the ins and outs of pretty much everything you need to know about to start a business. I am currently trying to start a successful business with a friend, and I came across this and have since been really helped by it. I keep going back to this website because it answers so many questions in a helpful and interesting way, so I just thought I would share it so others will know about it.

Contributed by Sarah Sams

Here is some information about owning a Plato's Closet, which is a teen retail resale store franchise. It seems like a great business to get into if you have a love for fashion and business.

The founder of Zumba Fitness was brilliant and did what most entrepreneurs do: he monetized his hobbies and expertise.

Two-thirds of millionaires are self-employed, and 75 percent of them are entrepreneurs. (Howstuffworks.com)