How to draw a water drop!

Contributed by Alicia Kimberly Hauskins

How to draw realistic mouth and lips!

How to draw realistic eyes!

How to draw Elsa from Frozen!

Do you think this is the future of drawing, the present? Or do you prefer pen and pencil instead? Would there be more flexibility in what you could do or would it hinder your work if theres too much unnecessary apps?

Contributed by Karla Balagso

Drawing

this is a picture of a classmate drawing me...... this exercise was great but also akward at the same time :)......the picture looks yellow .....thats because I had run out of nice paper and used newsprint (recycled paper) was very sad because It made the picture very flat ....I could not get the contrast of colors I wanted. as you can see there is not to many different shades going on in the picture

Contributed by Sarah Minehart

hands and feet

These were 5min drawings I had to do for my art class a lot of free hand at first but was pleasantly surprised when they turned out

Drawing

I love to draw and found that drawing nude models is so much fun...I suggest anyone who likes to draw and hasn't had an opportunity to try this..... do it! I know alot of people are nervous about this and think it will be uncomfortable but it really isn't! you are so focussed on the shape shading highlights that you don't think twice about it

This is thought-provoking.

Contributed by Olivia Pilon

My Drawing for my Art project :)

This one took me awhile to get it shaded the way I wanted it to but the eyes came out amazing! All in all I think it turned out Great

Contributed by Abby Wilbanks