Visual Encyclopedia

Drawing

More posts about this topic

Ad

Kirby!!

I'm not a very good artist, but I tried, and I thought it turned out okay, so might as well post it here.

Contributed by Mark McMillan

Pikachu!!!

I'm not a very good artist, but I tried, and I thought it turned out okay, so might as well post it here.

Contributed by Mark McMillan

With the heart of a lion

By: Ryan Burke

Contributed by Claudia Tosto

Blending

This site has a really cool technique for blending colored pencil drawings more smoothly using rubbing alcohol. This is a great technique to pencil drawings.

Contributed by Katie Otradovec

Rose Drawing

This is a pencil drawing of a rose that appears to be water. This is really cool because it looks so realistic but it is not realistic at all because it appears to be a water rose.

Staring down the third wall

One of the drawings I used (for choice category) for the Free Artist Test from the Art Instruction School.I really want to join but even with the scholarship, I don't have enough money to pay it in full and i have no job nor the will to ask anyone, especially my family, for money. Someday, though.

Contributed by Ronalyne Pascua

Eye

Eye

This pencil drawing of an eye is amazing. There is so much detail incorporated that makes it look so realistic! I can't believe this was done with pencils, it is so smooth!

Drawing on Notebook Paper

Using the lines of the notebook paper as part of the drawing makes it more interesting!

My favorite Basketball team in the NBA

What I do in my spare time, It is my personal enjoyment :)

Contributed by Ruslan Knight