A dragon is a legendary creature, typically scaled or fire-spewing and with serpentine, reptilian or avian traits.
Dragon may also refer to:
- Dragon, Utah, United States, a ghost town in the US state of Utah.
- Dragon Cone, a volcano in the Canadian province of British Columbia.
- Dragon Hill, Uffington, a mountain in England, United Kingdom
- "The Dragon", a section of U.S. 129 between Deals Gap, North Carolina, and Punkin Center, Tennessee, in the United States
- The Dragon, a grouping of galaxies in the field of Abell 370
Add an image or video to this topic
No signin required
More of the best postsLoading . . .
I love dragons; in art, literature, and films. My favorites are ones that project power, strength and beauty in perfect balance, as the white dragon in this image does. When I saw that this page was empty, I just knew I had to contribute. So come on, let's get the ball rolling!
Contributed by Crystal Edmonds
What is Sussle?
Sussle is the first, open visual encyclopedia. Anyone can use it.
What's a visual encylopedia?
It has beautiful images and viral videos that are way more fun than reading all the text in traditional encyclopedias.
5 reasons you should add your own images and videos:
- If you found Sussle interesting, then give back by adding something interesting for others.
- Help others learn in a fun way.
- Make someone else interested in this topic laugh or say wow!
- Become internet-famous as people like and share your post.
- It's super easy, so it won't take more than a minute.
Ready to start?
Just click on the red module above.