Visual Encyclopedia

Dog

More posts about this topic

Ad

Feel bad for the dog but he look so cute

Contributed by Nathalia Castro

I have 8 dogs and only one of them will wear a sweater...

Contributed by Jacqueline Elder

These dogs were in a shelter, without proper space or resources, desperately fighting for their lives while trapped in cages. We don't typically think of shelter dogs as being the victims of abuse and neglect, but the fact is that shelters do not have strict guidelines they must adhere to, and these are not the only animals suffering because of it. The link has a description of the case and a link to a video of the dogs at the time they were discovered. It also has listed things that each of us can do, including signing an online petition asking for more stringent government regulations in regard to the operation of animal shelters.

Contributed by Tori Griffin

I rescued this little guy from the side of the road (got my exercise in running him down!). Thankfully the cars around us were kind and stopped for us. He stayed at my house for a little while, before I was able to track down the owner. When I did, I found out that he belonged to a family with a four-year-old girl who had cried every night since he'd been gone. So glad it was a happy ending.

Contributed by Tori Griffin

Dogs happiness

Contributed by Violetta Gir

She is back home from school

Contributed by Violetta Gir

Get your own personal napsack dog!

The dog actually looks he's quite comfortable.

Contributed by Josh Milligan

Break time!

Ok, I got the ball, now leave me alone!

House cleaning dog!

Das right, get out my way!