Visual Encyclopedia

Do it yourself

More posts about this topic

Ad

Birdseed Wreath

Spruce up your lawn with this cool bird feeding design!

Contributed by Kyle McKee

Dishwasher Magnet

Super easy magnet to make that indicates whether your dishes are clean or dirty. Just glue scrabble tiles to a cheap magnet and you're good to go

Contributed by Katlyn Powers

Picnic Table

Add a gutter to your picnic table for a place to keep drinks cool during summer picnics. This is great because you can just fill it with ice and everyone can have a spot to put their drink and keep it cool during the party. The only problem is how to get the water out once the ice has all melted.

Contributed by Katie Otradovec

DIY iPhone Stand

This is a cool stand that I have been seeing around lately. It looks much nicer than the one I made out of office supplies. This one is made out of a piece of wood and then some polymer clay. It seems pretty simple, and there is a video explaining how to do it on the site.

DIY Handbag

Make yourself a cute handbag from an old skirt. Take that old skirt that you don't wear anymore and make it into a purse of handbag. I don't know how easy this would be, but if your are good with sewing machine, it should be no problem to make. The website explains how to do it with a lot of pictures.

Jewelry Stand

Make this really cute stand that you can put anything in ranging from office supplies to jewelry. It seems really simple to do and the website has pictures to follow.

DIY Date Board

It can be really easy and cheap to make cute momentums for important events that happened in your life. You can make this with your loved one too, which would make it even more special.

Contributed by Amy Miller

Flower Vase

Glue small rocks onto a pringle's can to make a cool vase

Diy beaker lamp

So neat and modern

Contributed by Hayden Langston

Photo wreath

Fun idea especially around the holidays with Christmas cards instead of photos

Contributed by Hayden Langston