Visual Encyclopedia

Do it yourself

More posts about this topic

Ad

some of these are just clever!

Contributed by Tara ODonniley

Save Money and DIY Coffee Cups!!

Need to save money on having those nice coffee cups at your wedding?? Well you're in luck here! Order some plain cups, sleeves and lids from amazon and decorate them with labels and a silver/gold sharpie!! Photo taken from my personal Facebook profile: Taken by yours truly, Samantha Williams :)

Contributed by Samantha Williams

DIY Puppy Food!!

Have food sensitive puppies? Well here is a solution! Grab your crock-pot, add 2 cups water, 2 cups brown rice, 2 pounds of turkey and 2 pounds of carrots/peas! Cook for 8 hours on low and bammm, your little pups tummies will thank you :) Photo taken from my personal Facebook profile: Photo taken by yours truly, Samantha Williams

DIY Wedding Bouquets!

Who said flower allergies meant no wedding bouquets?? Not this girl!! Me and my lovely bridesmaids made homemade bouquets out of fake flowers, wire, silk ribbon and pearl pins! Love Pinterest ideas! Photo taken from my personal Facebook profile :)

Paint Swatch Wall

Do you have a hard time deciding what color to paint your wall? Do you want to change the look of a room for cheap? Do you have a lot of wall paint samples that you can't get rid of? Use them on your wall to give your home a unique look!

Contributed by Kyle McKee

Suitcase Bed for Dogs or Cats

Have an old suitcase that you have no need for? Make it into a bed for your dog or cat.

Make your own laundry detergent

Want to find ways to save money? Stop using store bought detergent and make your own easily using this guide!

DIY Lip Balm

All natural lip balm is one of the best feelings there is. How would it feel if you made your own? Give it a shot and see how it goes!

Shoe Organizer Garden

Do you find that you never use your shoe organizer? Use it as a mini garden instead! Plant and grow different plants as you normally would, just inside the shoe organizer.

Yarn Wrapped Painted Jars

Wrap yarn around some jars and paint all over them. After the paint has dried, remove the yarn and take a look at the cool designs you've created!