Visual Encyclopedia

Do it yourself

More posts about this topic

Ad

Iv always wanted one of these that I see at the store to help organize. Here is a video I found on how to make your own

Contributed by Jessica Kieft

DIY skincare with coffee and tea

banana conditioner DIY

So I was going through my youtube subscriptions and I came across farahdhukai who I dont think I had seen before. I started watching some of her videos and I really liked her homemade skin care videos. They make me really want to try them out. She is worth checking out. the links to some of these videos: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com (this one isnt skincare but I still thought it was a good homemade product idea)

DIY wall Letters with buttons. I really want to try doing this

DIY card making technique

An incredible website that has a multitude of DIY projects. Instructables has everything from making your own clothes to making massive Tesla Coils.

Contributed by Alexander Yellen

Combine tumeric powder, honey, flour, and a milk product (milk, cream, etc) to create a skin brightening, acne-fighting mask.

Contributed by Empriś Durden

Why you should try the oil cleansing method. You can do it yourself.

Instructions on how to execute the oil cleansing method and include essential oils. This method combines olive oil, grape seed oil, castor oil, and other vegetable oils to remove cosmetics and reduce acne. It's something you can easily do yourself.